This is our journey and life/spiritual experiences on our walk to the Holy City.

This is our journey and life/spiritual experiences on our walk to the Holy City.

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Quench your thirsty bones


Stand IN the gate of the Lord’s house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that ENTER IN at these gates to worship the Lord.

(Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the Lord, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness. Isa 48:1)

Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.

AMEND means: "Wash​ you, make you ​​​clean​; put away the ​​​evil​ of your doings from before mine eyes; ​​​cease​ to do evil"

Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these.

Why are these "lying words"?

For if ye THOROUGHLY AMEND your ways and your doings; if ye thoroughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbor;

How does one execute judgement? Does it require Righteousness? (1 Nephi 22)


If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

What is meant by these types? Who really is the Stranger, the Fatherless and what is the meaning of a Widow

For example, the meaning of 'Widow' in Hebrew is : A desolate palace.

Who are the 'Fatherless' Does it have something to do with the mission of Elijah and connecting to the Fathers in Heaven?

Who are he Fathers?

Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

What Land? What Promise? Is this a Covenant?

BUT...

Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

What lying words? What did Christ say about "any more or less comes of evil"

I should quote His words. 


"And whoso shall declare more or less than this, and establish it for my doctrine, the same cometh of evil, and is not built upon my rock; but he buildeth upon a sandy foundation, and the gates of hell stand open to receive such when the floods come and the winds beat upon them."

Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

Christ said... All those who enter in by 'another way' are thieves and robbers. How so?

Continuing...
And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

Under the roof of what House, and with what name do WE justify ourselves?

Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, EVEN I HAVE SEEN IT, saith the Lord.

(Oh God have mercy upon me and my brethren, help us to see as you see so that we may turn and repent)

But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.

What happened in Shiloh?
What does "at the first" mean
How is the word Shiloh a two edged sword?

And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the Lord, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not;

What WORKS are we meant to bring forth? What is the only work we should be engaged in? 
(Alma 5)

Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.

And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.

Jeremiah goes on a few more verses explaining the wickedness of the people...
This verse echos the Lords voice in the Covenant Answer.

But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Do you think The Lord is rebuking US, seeing the same wickedness (turning from God) and offering the same judgments and promises to US today as He did in the past?

Truthfully, He is merciful and just. Warning us and fore warning us. How oft would He gather us, but we would not.

...But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

Went backward and not forward? 
Reminds me that to go backward, ones position is stiff, head up, haughty. To go forward ones neck is bent, softened and bowing.

Can you hear the Lords Lament for us...
Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

...Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

(Turn, all ye Gentiles, from your wicked ways; and repent of your evil doings, of your lyings and deceivings, and of your whoredoms, and of your secret abominations, and your idolatries, and of your murders, and your priestcrafts, and your envyings, and your strifes, and from all your wickedness and abominations, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, that ye may receive a remission of your sins, and be filled with the Holy Ghost, that ye may be numbered with my people who are of the house of Israel.)

(But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life).

Become the Well, continually being filled and renewed from the Spring, the Fountain of all Truth.

What more could the Master have done in His vineyard?
He has every right to burn it. But His servant interceded and plead for the trees to be worked with more to allow additional time for good fruit to grow. 


Yea, says the Lord, I will... Spare it a little longer...

Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

And so I, speak these words with you, today... My friends. Are we any different?
We are not yet as we ought to be.

We hardly hear nor submit to obey His voice even as it is sounding in our ears.

We are offended for correction. Truth amongst us is perishing, except among a very few as was stated at the Doctrine of Christ conference in Boise 2016. Few believe in what REALLY matters and has POWER to save. 

And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

What people? Surely not those who who have taken covenant, those how have had so much given them in plainness, even the ministration of Angels?

Consider this...
WHO are these;
The Fowls of the heaven
The Beasts of the Earth

Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.

Come walk in the Way. Cast out all those things that tie you down to bondage and slavery. 
Pick up stones. Connect with heaven. Have your stones illuminated.

Great is the Goodness of our God. Come to the Waters... While it is still day, before the night comes and no work can be done. 

There is Relationship through hearkening to His counsels in very deed, yea... and fruit to eat, most sweet and joyous to the soul! 

I need to repeat this verse...

"Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate."


These are also the words of my prophecy. I have seen it in part.
Jeremiah knew that he was talking about, These words given him are the words of Christ, therefore they are Eternal, True and Faithful. 

This will come to pass. I plead for all, turn and face God, to grab hold of the reins, gird yourselves, be encircled, cry unto our God with up lifted hands, bow down, shake yourself, awake and arise. 
Walk upon the fountains, He will meet you there, it is a firm foundation indeed.


























No comments: